About ISBM line composition
The polymer granules are first molded into a so-called "preform" using an injection molding process.
The prefor includes the neck of the future bottle, complete with the desired finish and ready for the closure application (welded caps, screw caps, stopper plus aluminium seals).
Preforms are then stretched and blown to the final shape of the container, which can be a fully collapsible bottle or bag.
Shaped containers are finally moved to the filling and closing monobloc machine for further conditioning.
- Hanger Injection Moulding Machine
- Preform Injection Moulding Machine
- Multilevel Conveyor Belt between Injection Machine and SBM (optional)
- Bottles Stretch-Blow Molding machine and hanger application
- Air blowing, Filling and Capping Machine
Automatic leak detection, optical inspection, and labelling monobloc machine can be integrated with the line.